Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sister Friend Thursdays

I was doing a little research this weekend on different kinds of weddings and I came across this website called Offbeat BrideOffbeat Bride is the brain child of a Seattle author of 'Offbeat Bride; Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides', Ariel Meadow Stallings.

The site provides information and different ideas for various showers, stagettes and parties as well as some cool do it yourself projects for centerpieces like these frosted glass pieces, creating your own reception back drop, making brooch bouquets - even making your own 'Hello Kitty' garters.


There are also loads of real wedding photos and articles you can browse through to get your own ideas. After going through some of the pictures, there are certainly some very creative people out there. Check out this rainbow dress.




I also found this other photo of another wedding and I thought it was SO cute!!


When I saw THIS picture, I immediately thought of Big Sister and Fiancé!


I'm thinking Big Sister could spend hours on the site and come away pretty inspired. 

photos: offbeatbride.com

No comments:

Post a Comment